LCM Systems Ltd
LCM Systems Ltd was formed in 1984 to specialise specifically in the monitoring of rigging forces in top performance racing yachts. At this time the company teamed up with Diverse Yacht Services in the UK to provide the yachting industry with precision load cells and readout systems throughout the world - marketed under the LoadSense name. This market still plays a significant part in the product mix of the company and has helped the development of many new products and techniques over the years. The waterproof integrity and reliability of such systems is vital to the discerning yachtsman and LCM are proud to be recognised as the world leaders in this field. LCM has built up significant expertise in many other sectors of industry where standard (and special) products can be supplied in very reasonable time scales.
Our expertise is in the design and manufacture of load measurement and instrumentation systems. All products and systems are designed and built in-house at our head office and factory located at purpose built facilities in Newport, Isle of Wight, UK. We do not support a field sales team or a high overhead structure so we are able to pass on these savings to our customers by offering quality products at very competitive prices.
- Material stock holding.
- In house machine shop - turning, milling, boring, honing and welding.
- CAD design office.
- Strain gauge laboratory.
- Instrument build and assembly.
- In-house force calibration facility to 300kN tension/compression and 3000kN compression.
- Use of 7500kN tension and 30MN compression.
- External water pressure test to 1000psi.
- In-house pressure calibration facility to 4000bar
- Prototype manufacture.
- R & D projects.
- Strain gauge down-the-hole techniques.
- Electronic circuit design and test.
- Software origination.
- Short turnaround times.
- Load Cell hire.
- Load Cell calibration - traceable to National Standards.
- Pressure Transducer calibration - traceable to National Standards.
LCM Systems Ltd