NEW: 60x40 Thermopile Infrared Array Sensor
Heimann Sensor is very proud to announce this new generation thermopile array sensor that uses a whole bunch of new technology and one can easily say, that it is a new generation of thermopile array sensors. Just have a look at these specs that speak for itself:
- 60x40 pixel resolution,
- Super sharp contrast with MTF >0.9 over the whole image,
- 21.2 Hz standard framerate (full image),
- 90x60° field of view,
- Super high sensitivity ofSuper high sensitivity of < 90 mK NETD
- ONLY 15mW power consumption,
- NO dual use restrictions for easy import and export,
- Small 12 mm diameter TO-39 housing
All this is achieved by a complete new design with 45µm thermopile pixel, which is the smallest ever reported. We use a fast 6 PIN SPI communication to achieve high framerates of 21.2 Hz in calibrated temperature mode and even 45 Hz for uncalibrated voltage mode, which can be used for person detection.
The power consumption of only 15mW is outstanding and even lower than that of our 32x32 thermopile array sensors. Together with the up to 90° field of view this new sensors are also ideally suited for battery driven smart home applications.