ETLG Inertial Aerosystems introduces a professional Autopilot for entry level UAV applications, where cost is the overriding consideration. The MP1028g2 provides high reliability and the most important features such as altitude hold, airspeed hold, GPS waypoint navigation, and 1000 programmable waypoints/commands. The MP1028g2 is minimal size and weight and offers a robust command set.
- Altitude hold, airspeed hold and GPS waypoint navigation
- 1000 programmable waypoints or commands
- Powerful command set allows tremendous flexibility when describing your mission
- Fully integrated - all inertial sensors required for complete airframe stabilization are integrated into a single circuit board
- Controls up to 8 servos or relays
- Autonomous launch methods include runway takeoff, hand launch, bungee launch, and catapult launch
- Supports manually directed and autonomous flight modes as well as an integrated RC override
- Supports flaps, flaperons, elevons, and flap/aileron mixing
- Extensive user programmable feedback gains and flight parameters tailor the MP1028g to your airframe and mission
- Extensive data log capability simplifies post flight diagnostics and analysis
- Integrated POST ensures reliability and repeatability
- Low battery warning: both on the ground and in flight
- Flies multi-rotor and fixed-wing.
- Horizon Ground Control Station software (runs on PC)