New Magnetic (VR) Speed Sensor For Railroad AC Traction Motor Application !
24 October 2018
- Date Released: September 2018
- Product Category:Variable Reluctance (VR) Speed Sensor for Harsh environment.
- Part Number: VR770-200
- Description: ø.870”, 3.625 length, Smooth case with Flange , 303 Stainless Steel material with cable/connector harness
- Output signal: Analog, sine wave for measuring Speed (RPM) for AC Traction motor application.
- Other Categories Available: Digital Speed and direction Sensor.
- Common Applications: Dynamometers, Traction Control, and Transfer Case.
- Coil Resistance: 2500±10% Ohms.
- Output Signal: Analog , Sine wave, peak to peak Voltage
- Target Wheel: Ferrous material gear tooth, 8- 32 pitch
- Airgap: .040” -.100” for 32 - 8 pitch gear
- Operating Temp. Range: -67⁰C to +107⁰C
- Frequency Range: 0-30 KHZ
- Protection: IP67
Please contact SENSORONIX for more information on the new Hall Effect Speed Sensor Series.