Meet the Best! - Microtech Gefell at the first messweb masters on September 27-28. 2022 at Motorworld in Böblingen, Germany
The messweb masters 2022 (formerly messtec + sensor masters) is a top-class trade fair for automotive testing , measurement technology as well as sensors and serves industry professionals to experience live the latest trends and products.
The trade fair premiere offers MTG an excellent opportunity to present a new generation of measurement microphones and acoustic systems for precise, stable and reliable measurements under various, demanding environmental conditions.
The MTG focus is on sound sensor technology, e.g. measuring capsules, amplifiers, measuring microphones, sound intensity probes, outdoor and environmental microphones, calibrators, power supplies as well as turnkey system solutions, such as complete test stands for indoor and outdoor use or weatherproof microphone units with calibration approval.
Based on extensive experience in equipment technology and room acoustics from the construction of vehicle test benches or studio equipment, the presented trade fair portfolio also includes planning and realisation of complex engineering projects for R&D, environmental and industrial applications.
Highlights 2022 for R&D, environment, and industrial applications – examples:
- SLH - New sound power hemispheres for measurements according to ISO 3744 and ISO 3745
- New - sound intensity probe SIS 190 double
- High-End Sound intensity probes from Microtech Gefell - SIS 194 3D
- Microtech Gefell- DAkkS- or factory certificates -Calibration services according to the latest global standard DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
- Up to date, versatile and field-proven - Acoustic Calibrators Made in Gefell
- Microtech Gefell and Green Energy - Sound measurements on wind turbines / WTGs
- New weatherproof microphone units WME 980 CN and WME 980 AM - for the people and the environment's sake
- Turnkey indoor and outdoor acoustic test benches for the automotive sector
- NEWS from Gefell - MV 240 digital - Rising demand after start of series production
- NEW - MMS 214 - Designed for acoustic measurements of very low sound pressure levels
- New measurement microphone MMS 212 - Very insensitive to extreme temperatures, moisture, dust and vibration
We are looking forward to your visit at our booth no. 3D!