Miniature contactless dual output angular sensor CP-2HX
Ideal for outdoor equipment
PEWATRON: CP-2HX is an only 7mm thick magnetic contacless sensor with dual crossed or parallel ratiometric outputs. Both circuits are independent with distinct power supply inputs for safety applications. A wide gap up to 3.5 mm simplifies the magnet positioning, which is delivered in a an easy to mount magnet holder.
CP-2HX is rated IP67, therefore usable in outdoor or heavy duty environments, like marine equipment, forklifts, truck mounted cranes, printing machines. It is delivered with a cable and Econoseal J series connector.
- Contactless with wide gap 0.5 to 3.5 mm
- Housing thickness only 7mm
- Two Independent output channels
- Crossed or parallel output channels
- Ratiometric voltage or PWM output
- Angular ranges 360, 180 or 90 degrees
- Cable with Econoseal J series connector
- IP67 protection grade