lpc+ ultrasonic sensors with Smart Sensor Profile
microsonic packs two output stages into an M18 threaded sleeve. The user can now choose between the version with two push - pull switching outputs or the version with one push - pull switching output and one analog ue output 0 - 10 V or 4 - 20 mA with IO - Link interface.
Dortmund, April 2019 - microsonic has equipped the new lpc+ sensor family with two output stages. The sensors in the M18 threaded sleeve have the following optional features
- two push-pull switching outputs with IO-Link interface
- or a push-pull switching output plus an analogue output 0-10 V or 4-20 mA with IO-Link interface.
With the four detection ranges (150 mm, 250 mm, 350 mm and 1,000 mm), the new ultrasonic sensors cover a measuring range from 20 mm to 1.3 m.
Easy sensor integration with Smart Sensor Profile
Thanks to the IO-Link interface, the lpc+ sensors can be easily and reliably parameterized by the machine controller even during operation. On-site adjustment is not required, but is possible with LinkControl. In addition to process values, the IO-Link sensors also transmit identification, status and diagnostic values and support the Smart Sensor Profile. The advantages of the Smart Sensor Profile pay off when using different IO-Link devices (sensors, actuators) in one application. In the IODD file, the Smart Sensor Profile unifies manufacturer-independent functions, simplifies handling and thus reduces integration effort.
Technical data of the lpc+ ultrasonic sensors
- Brass housing in M18
- 4 detection distances from 20 mm to 1.3 m
- 2 push-pull switching outputs with one IO-Link interface
- 1 push-pull switching output and 1 analogue output 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 V with one IO-Link interface
- IO-Link Version 1.1
- Accuracy ± 1 % (temperature drift internally compensated)
- Operating temperature -25 °C to +70 °C
About microsonic: microsonic is regarded worldwide as a specialist in ultrasonic sensors for industrial automation technology. The product range comprises an extensive program of ultrasonic distance sensors and special sensors such as ultrasonic double sheet controls, label sensors, web edge sensors or ultrasonic proximity switches with switching frequencies of up to 250 Hz.