I2C Digital Pressure Sensor MPM3808
Micro Sensor GmbH: Along with the rapid development of digital integrated circuits, the sensor production and research becomes more digitalized and highly integrated.
Micro Sensor MPM3808 digital pressure sensor integrates a professional conditioning chip and it is digital calibrated and temperature compensated. MPM3808 outputs standard I2C or SPI digital signal, suitable to be applied for:
- Testing and special devices
- Intelligent instruments and meters
- Pressure or Level Measurement
- Super low power consumption· Digital· Wireless
- Battery powered, ZigBee, NB-IoT, LoRa etc.
- For instrument inputs I2C, SPI
- High accuracy·High stability
- Digital calibrated and temperature compensated
(1) No need for pressure calibration. As long as the digital signal is resolved, users can get high accurate pressure and temperature data which can decrease the cost greatly.
(2) Power consumption is lower than <10uA under the low power consumption mode. It is suitable for various application that needs low power consumption.
Digital pressure sensors are used in intelligent instrument industry mostly. Digital normalized output is convenient to connect with MCU of various equipment. It is widely used for pressure measurement of liquids which are compatible with stainless steel and fluororubber, such as water meters, gas meters, flow meters, precision instruments, IOT applications that require battery power supply etc.
(MPM3808 applied in turbine flow meter: a multi parameter instrument)
For more unique and customized pressure measuring solutions and products, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.