Hydrogen Sensors for H2 Energy Requirement
Electro Optical Components: As an important alternative & clean energy source, Hydrogen (H2) will be used more and more in future. The hydrogen infrastructure will need reliable hydrogen sensors to monitor hydrogen for safety during the production, storage and transportation of Hydrogen. Electro Optical Components offers the best hydrogen sensors:
- No interference by other gas, only responds to hydrogen.
- No oxygen is needed. Works in harsh environments and sealed systems.
- Long life span (10 years) and easy to maintain.
- Precise & reliable result, high accuracy - ±0.5% ~ ±5% F.S
- Working temperature -20~+100°; Humidity up to 95%RH
These high reliability NDIR gas sensor modules are available in North America from: