High-precision, high-stability intelligent digital pressure transmitter
Micro Sensor GmbH: MPM/MDM4760 is a high-precision, high-stability intelligent digital pressure transmitter designed by Micro Sensor. After years of market test, it has been upgraded and improved:
- The circuit and program algorithm are upgraded which improves the accuracy. Within the compensation temperature range, the typical error in full temperature range is better than 0.1%.
- Power consumption battery-powered MPM4760 series is optimized. It can measure pressure at real-time with LCD display more than 3 years;
- RS485 ModBus RTU communication protocol now is optional.
- Four and a half digits LCD display with backlight is available.
- Precision digital temperature compensation and non-linearity correction technology.
- Typical error of digital and analog output <0.1%.
- Wide temperature range LCD display (-30 ° C - 80 ° C).
- Four and a half digits LCD with backlight.
- Two sets of data LCD displays with multiple data type indications. It can display pressure, temperature, output current, maximum value, minimum value, unit, and overrange alarm, etc.
- Two-wire 4mA - 20mA DC output.
- With RS485 communication interface, support ASCII and ModBus RTU protocol.
- Passive calibration, range scaling, factory parameters can be restored.
- Parameters can be configured by buttons and communication interfaces.
- All stainless steel housing, maximum diameter 76 mm;
- The display supports 90°rotation.
- Battery-powered with no-output and battery-powered with RS485 output available.
- With comprehensive perfect protection circuit, the protection level for surge, group pulse and static electricity can reach grade B or above.
MPM4760 Intelligent Digital Display Pressure Transmitter
MDM4760 Intelligent Digital Differential Pressure Transmitter
Range: 0kPa - 35kPa ... 3.5MPa
Total Accuracy: ± 0.1% (typ.), ± 0.25% FS (max.)
Long-term stability: ± 0.2% FS / year
Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ 80 ° C
Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
Standard type: 4mA ~ 20mA DC (two-wire), RS485 interface
Battery powered conventional type: none
Battery powered with RS485 type: digital RS485 interface
Micro Sensor provides customers with product solutions for pressure sensing and measuring. Don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com