The RS Series, an uncompensated, packaged pressure sensor
Merit Sensor Systems: The RS Series is an uncompensated, packaged pressure sensor that is simple to integrate into your product. It is ideal for surface mount but also suitable for soldering to wires, ribbon cable, and flex strip. The pressure port makes connecting the sensor to the source of pressure easy. This can be done via O-ring or tubing. The RS Series is a flexible product with excellent media compatibility.
- Pressure Range: 0 to 34,47 bar / 0 to 3.447 kPa / 0 to 500 psi
- Temperature Range: -40 to 85 °C
- Configuration: Absolute or gage (backside pressure for both)
- Media: Air, gases, and liquids (to be determined on an application-by-application basis with Merit Sensor’s engineering team)
- Shipping: Tape and reel
- Flexibility: Range of pressure, size of pressure port, and configuration
- To see the data sheet, go to www.meritsensor.com/RS-Series
For any technical questions or pricing, please submit your name and contact information at www.meritsensor.com/request-a-quote.
We would be happy to help you integrate the RS Series into your product.