AirWire LoRa Receiver-Gateways
Wirelessly Receive One or More Level Transmitters
Senix: LEVEL receivers gather and process data from one or many Senix LoRa level transmitters, without recur-g fees, then display it on a LAN and/or send it to IoT or other industrial applications.
Maximum range can be obtained by adding an outdoor or elevated antenna to the Flex Receiver. An outdoor IP67 rated receiver (not shown) is also available.
LoRa wireless is a low cost, low power, secure link designed for sensors and IoT applications that need to send small amounts of data a few times per hour from varying environments.
- Received data from one or many LoRa Level Transmitters
- Hosts Web page on LAN and/or transfers data to Cloud apps.
- Integral antenna
- ABS plastic housing
- Wall or ceiling mounted
- Use in commercial buildings
- No data storage
- Receives data from one of many LoRa Level Transmitters
- Hosts Web page on LAN and/or transfers data to cloud Apps
- Ethernet, WIFI optional
- Attached or remote antennas
- Surface mounted
- Adaptable to many users
- Optional datalogging to internal microSD card
- • Eliminates the need for and cost of installing conduit
- Is safer, faster and more accurate than field outings
- Low cost technology - no required subscription charges
- Low energy for long battery life with inexpensive batteries
- Many transmitters can be handled by a single receiver
- Coverage can be expanded with multiple receivers
- Status reporting supports installation and maintenance
- Senix field-proven sensors mean reliability and long life
- Security for privacy, message integrity and authenticity
- Meets latest IoT standards