High-precision gas measurement down to the ppb-range
Efficient infrared components enable gas measurement in the low ppm and in the ppb range as well as under harsh operating conditions.
Micro-Hybrid Electronic GmbH: Thermopile detectors with a detectivity of up to 7.2 * 108 cm * Hz1 / 2 / W and radiation-intensive IR emitter with a membrane temperature of up to 850°C are hermetically sealed by our specially developed sealing technology. Thus they are empowered for temperatures of up to 190°C, high humidity up to 100% relative humidity(non-condensing) and the measurement of aggressive gases.
The hermetically sealed IR components can also be backfilled with various gases. That influences the Thermopile detectors’ parameter sensitivity and time constant as well as the IR emitter’s parameter efficiency and the modulation frequency.
Advantages of our IR components at a glance
- Hermetic seal › use in harsh environments, backfilling with various gases
- Standard industrial housing › simple implementation in the application
- Long lifetime (> 100.000 h)
- Ambient conditions up to 190 ° C.
- Humidity-resistant up to 100% rel. Air humidity (non-condensing)
- Suitable for chemical processes, resistant to aggressive gases such as methane, sulfur dioxide, etc.
- Measurement mode DC or AC up to 3 Hz
We also offer the complete electronics for controlling and processing the IR components. Micro-Hybrid develops and produces customized electronic circuits and components. Thus you get the complete measuring module with optimally compatible components.